TheAES3204P POE Switch is the ideal solution for powering remote devices such as IP phones, video cameras, wireless access points, alarms, traffic controllers, sensors and tracking devices, which are installed 100m far from a Power over Ethernet switch. In addition to transmitting data, the twisted-pair port also injects power down the cable, allowing a remote Power over Ethernet Device to operate without the need of any additional power source. All Power over Ethernet Powered Devices (IEEE 802.3af/at complaint) are supported, as the Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) device can deliver a full 15.4W / 30W of power to the remote PDdevice.
TheAES3204P features 2 x 1000Base-X SFP Slot and 4 x 10/100/1000Base-T twisted-pair port. The SFP slot port for any kind of MSA-compliant pluggable 1.25G SFP Transceivers. The twisted-pair port has 4 x RJ-45 connector with a maximum operating distance of 100m.
- Provide 4 x 10/100/1000Base-T
- 2 x 1000Base-X SFP Slot for Daisy-Chain
- IEEE803.3af/at compliant
- RJ45 support auto MDI/MDI-X function
- Auto-negotiation speed, half/full-duplex
- Max packet size: 10K bytes
- Wide-range power design (48~56VDC)
- Provide EFT protection for Power line
- Support Ethernet ESD protection
- Desk-top Installation
- Low power consumption